Maternal and Fetal Medicine Physician Opportunity, Allegheny Health Network, Pittsburgh, PA
The Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology at the Allegheny Health Network, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, is seeking full-time, Maternal and Fetal Medicine Physician to provide care for the AHN patients at West Penn Hospital and Jefferson Hospital in Pittsburgh. Allegheny Health Network is academically affiliated with both Temple University School of Medicine as well as Drexel University School of Medicine. The division has a robust delivery network and ample support staff and colleagues.
- Board Certified in Maternal Fetal Medicine
- Leadership experience preferred but not required
- Position open to international medical graduates with US residency training
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Research interest and experience.
- Experience with teaching and working with residents and fellows
- Compensation at or above MGMA/AMGA median
- 3 year agreement
- Tiered annual department (MFM) productivity bonus
- Signing bonus
- Quality incentive bonus plan in development
- Malpractice coverage including "tail"
- 1:7 call schedule
- No requirement to be present at deliveries
- Primary hospital coverage:
- West Penn Hospital
- Jefferson Hospital
- Average annual deliveries
- West Penn Hospital - 500
- Jefferson Hospital - 300
In addition to the Maternal Fetal Medicine Program, AHN features:
- Two Level III neonatal ICU and one Level II neonatal ICU.
- The region's first Infant Apnea Center was created at West Penn Hospital many years ago
- The Jones Institute, provides couples facing infertility an array of fertility options, including intrauterine insemination, in vitro fertilization and a comprehensive local donor egg program.
The physician will be employed by the Allegheny Clinic of the Allegheny Health Network. Total compensation package will be commensurate with experience. Benefits include: medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; short-term disability; long-term disability; flexible spending account; cash balance retirement plan; 403(b) retirement savings plan; 457(b) deferred compensation plan; paid vacation and CME allowance; paid sick days; paid holidays; possible relocation assistance, work-life balance program; day care center; fitness club; credit union; and paid bereavement days.
The Allegheny Clinic is an integrated network of primary and specialty care providers committed to achieving the highest level of patient satisfaction and clinical performance. Based in Pittsburgh, the organization includes over 900 physicians who practice in communities throughout Western Pennsylvania. Our physicians - along with a group of dedicated, compassionate nurses and support staff - provide a wide range of diagnostic, clinical and preventive services to patients of all ages. The Allegheny Health Network is recognized as the healthcare quality and personalized service leader in its market.
Allegheny Health Network and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or national origin. Allegheny Health Network and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania is a city of neighborhoods, hills and bridges. Pittsburgh has 3 major sports teams, Steelers, Pirates and Penguins and thousands of fans. Great place to live, good schools, nice family friendly communities. Voted one of the best cities in the US.
Please contact Kathy Murray at 1-800-678-7858 x63550, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit us at www.cejkasearch.com.