Obstetrics/Gynecology – Established Practice, About One Hour to Phoenix-Metro
Excellent opportunity for BC/BE Ob/Gyn physician to join Banner Medical Group in the beautiful, mountainous town of Payson, AZ. We are actively recruiting for an experienced, team-oriented physician to join this established practice.
We seek candidates who are:
• Board Certified or Board Eligible in Obstetrics/Gynecology
• Minimum two years of experience
• Interested in full scope Ob/Gyn
• Patient-focused, friendly and energetic
Payson is a beautiful town that offers a lower cost of living, loads of outdoor activities, and a small-town feel. With a mild four seasons, Payson acts as a gateway to some of the state’s most popular outdoor activities: hiking, photography, camping, skiing, fishing, hunting, etc. With hospital privileges at Banner Payson Medical Center, our practice provides care to a population of over 15,000 as well as several surrounding communities. Some additional details about the position:
• Monday - Thursday office hours; weekday and weekend (low-volume) call shared 1:2
• Medical Assistants, dedicated Surgery Scheduler, Front Office, and leadership support
• Expected patient load of 20-25 patients/day/physician
Imagine a career where you can:
• Drive health care change
• Experience a physician-led environment where your voice matters
• Collaborate with top specialists and medical centers in an integrated setting
• Access academic medicine, research and clinical trials
• Advance into key leadership roles or other subspecialties
• Experience greater professional stability with access to sound systems in place
• Enjoy a culture where physician well-being is weaved into our values
Banner Health is one of the largest non-profit health care systems in the country with twenty-eight hospitals (15 in Arizona), six long term care centers and an array of other services, including family clinics, home care services and home medical equipment, in six western states. As a leading nonprofit provider of health care in every community we serve, Banner Health is deeply committed to our providers with a customer-obsessed approach to making health care easier, so life can be better. Your voice is valued, your well-being matters, and strong teams are fostered.
In addition to a culture where innovation and improvement are encouraged, WE OFFER YOU a generous compensation package including: competitive base salary + paid time off + relocation assistance + paid malpractice + paid CME plus allowance + paid professional fees + 401k matching + excellent benefit package options that provide security for you and your family.
Please submit your CV for immediate consideration, to: email@example.com.
For questions, please contact Pam Disney, Sourcing Strategist, at: (602) 747-4397. Visit our website at: www.bannerdocs.com
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, Banner Health recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences and backgrounds. Banner Health is an EEO/AA - M/W/D/V Employer. Please, No Agency Solicitation.